Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The future of TNA in your hands...
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 02:32 AM
Lariatoh!
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

I think they should also look more to their future and attaining some great talents. Now I don't know if they refused to come to TNA, but look at Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose. These guys are setting the WWE a light right now, but 5 years ago they were all showing just how good they were in ROH. Why didn't TNA sign these guys? They had Austin Aries 5 years ago an obviously didn't realize what they had then. They never gave Alex Shelley, someone as good as Aries an opportunity and he finally left. But now they are signing guys like Sam Shaw... Like I said maybe they didn't want to work for TNA but, a few years ago they came calling with big money contracts maybe right now These guys I have mentioned could have had some classic matches with guys like Styles, Joe and Angle (just like Desmond Wolfe) and getting TNA crowds to chant "Yes" and making it big time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome