Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The future of TNA in your hands...

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
MattHoover
Learning to break kayfabe

MattHoover is an after thought
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
MattHoover post about who he'd release and hire is definitely the worst post I've ever read on any forum. Just full of completely clueless ideas.
Well, I completely disagree. Not only are many of the major issues addressed in regards to a weak roster, but it also restores much of what longtime TNA fans no longer have, which has resulted in them leaving the product. Hogan/Bischoff have turned Impact into WCW Thunder V.2, just in HD.

One of the biggest problems with TNA is the so-called lack of money to use for advertising in mass markets. Well, if you weren't paying Hogan, Bischoff, Angle, and RVD, amongst all of those others who do nothing for the product, you'd have money to invest back into marketing, creative production talent, and a feeder system to groom future stars.

Lastly, it's simple to write, "Your idea is teh stupidest idea I've ever read ever," but if you disagree with something, your point won't be taken seriously unless you take the time to explain why you disagree. Troll.

Obviously, from the length and thought put into the post, I'm not clueless. I've been a wrestling fan for 25 years and there hasn't been much of TNA that I've missed since the very first weekly PPV.
MattHoover is offline   Reply With Quote