Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My Bell 9241 HD PVR Won't Record

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
HankHill_85
Parks and Recreation Dept.

HankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missed
Default My Bell 9241 HD PVR Won't Record

This is quite a specific problem I'm having with a specific satellite TV system; only Canadians on this forum will likely know what I'm talking about. I know that limits my chances of getting any help with this, but whatever...

I own a Bell 9241 Model HD PVR system. Recently, I did some moving around in my living room, including my TV system, and now I have the following problem with the PVR:

When I schedule something to record, the PVR only APPEARS to record it (says it is when you click into the schedule), only the red light on the PVR doesn't come on, and it doesn't record at all in the end. When the program's time is up, I get a message about a "Signal Loss".

Maybe I put the wrong wires in when I had to re-hook everything back up? I have no idea.

Again, I know there's probably only a handful of people on this forum who'll know what I'm talking about, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Have at it, techies.

HankHill_85 is offline   Reply With Quote