Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #11079 (permalink)
mk92071
Learning to break kayfabe

mk92071 251 - 500mk92071 251 - 500mk92071 251 - 500mk92071 251 - 500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
I crush Wikipedia's facts.
@ mk92071 ~ at the reviews. Jeff/Umaga matches were always worth watching. Can't wait for you to see the GAB match. I'm not overhyping it either. It has one of the best babyface comebacks I think I've seen. Especially vs such a BEAST of an opponent. You seen it before?
Never watched the GAB match. Only seen the ONS match in their series up till yesterday. Looking forward to it.

I wasn't a fan of the Cena/Lesnar match this year. The atmosphere was good, but the match not so much. Just didn't care for Lesnar and his character. The match failed to get me into it. I haven't watched it in a while (but I have seen it multiple times) but last I remembered it just seemed like Brock tossed Cena and the referees around until Cena hit the AA. I wasn't into any of the big spots either, and the blood didn't add anything to the match imo. The few times I watched it I never considered giving it *** or above because I didn't enjoy it.