Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

cab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thought
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

Logged on to the forum for the first time in a while a few days ago and this BTB caught my eye. Caught up over the last few days and it has been a good read so far, really enjoyed the Royal Rumble and Saturday Night Main Event.

SNME feedback:

- 123 Kid/Doink was a good way to start the show. I thought there was going to be some interference from Double J or Road Dogg to help Doink win however 123 Kid picked up the clean win which was a positive way to kick off the show.

-I like the way you have booked the Million Dollar Corporation so far. It made sense for them to pick up the win and having Bam Bam looking strong was a good build for what would happen after the next match.

-Taker's matches so far with Doink and Papa Shango have been fun but i was expecting a bigger match for Taker at Mania,Bam Bam Bigelow's attack and challenge has set that up. Looking forward to seeing how this feud plays out.

- Razor Ramon and Diesel vs Shawn Michaels and Sid was a really good tag team match. I didn't think there was any chance of Ramon losing his Mania title shot but was fun to see how the match played out with the win setting up Diesel vs Michaels at Mania. The build up to that match should be interesting.

-I don't see Backlund sticking around for long past Mania in your BTB. From what is going on it looks like you may have him leave on a high at Mania after a tag win with 123 Kid against Double J and Road Dogg which would be a nice sendoff for him.

-Great main event for the title. There was a few times i thought Owen might win the title but Bret retained and Bret vs Ramon at Mania for the title will be great.

-Mania is shaping up nicely and looking forward to reading more of this BTB.