Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #11078 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
@ Choke2Death ~ Glad to see you loved the 4 way from No Mercy. That match is underrated. It's great. I hated that Handicap Casket match. Bored me to tears. Only part of the Taker/Orton feud I disliked. Show more love to JBL/Mysterio please. Their chemistry is wonderful. JBL's promos are THE BEST too.
Believe it or not, I usually skip JBL's segments when he has a mic. He's like SD's own Triple H in that he never shuts the fuck up and spends 10 minutes just to say the same ol' shit. I'm still a fan, though. Just not a fan of lengthy, dragged out promos that are based on cheap heat (how many times has he cut promos about Mexican stereotypes? I've lost count) or self-dick sucking (I'M A WRESTLING GAAAAAAWD AND A GREAT AMERICAN!). The match was good but I gotta be honest, I watched it yesterday before I went to bed and I've pretty much forgotten most of it already. I'm very excited for their JD2006 match, though. Have a feeling I'll like it but will wait until it's time to watch it.

Love EVERYTHING involving Taker/Orton including that casket match. Dunno why, but Orton wrestling in 2004-2007 is eye candy to me. And I've already seen the 4 way before, but didn't remember much save for the finish. A rewatch refreshed my memories and I still enjoy it as much.