Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #11076 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reindeer Killer View Post
I knew it! Wikipedia is a damn liar.
I crush Wikipedia's facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I said this last night in another thread and for me no match this year told a better story in the ring, had an atmosphere as intense & exhausting, and was the perfect END (to a four year story arc) like the Undertaker vs. HHH with HBK as special ref Hell In A Cell at WrestleMania 28. It was so thrilling and exhausting to witness. It wasn't just a match it was an experience for me sitting at ringside. I say Lesnar/Cena live as well from Allstate Arena and I had never seen such brutality and physicality in a pro wrestling match but the story & emotional tied to the End Of An Era puts it over the top in a close battle for Match Of The Year 2012.
I gave both the same snowflakes. Although, I'd greatly take Cena vs Brock over it. Even with me having the satisfaction of Undertaking winning and continuing the streak.

@ mk92071 ~ at the reviews. Jeff/Umaga matches were always worth watching. Can't wait for you to see the GAB match. I'm not overhyping it either. It has one of the best babyface comebacks I think I've seen. Especially vs such a BEAST of an opponent. You seen it before?

@ Choke2Death ~ Glad to see you loved the 4 way from No Mercy. That match is underrated. It's great. I hated that Handicap Casket match. Bored me to tears. Only part of the Taker/Orton feud I disliked. Show more love to JBL/Mysterio please. Their chemistry is wonderful. JBL's promos are THE BEST too.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome