Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #11073 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Cena vs Brock is the best WWE match of the year. I can't understand any argument against it, personally. Unless you want to put Punk vs Danielson over it.
I said this last night in another thread and for me no match this year told a better story in the ring, had an atmosphere as intense & exhausting, and was the perfect END (to a four year story arc) like the Undertaker vs. HHH with HBK as special ref Hell In A Cell at WrestleMania 28. It was so thrilling and exhausting to witness. It wasn't just a match it was an experience for me sitting at ringside. I say Lesnar/Cena live as well from Allstate Arena and I had never seen such brutality and physicality in a pro wrestling match but the story & emotional tied to the End Of An Era puts it over the top in a close battle for Match Of The Year 2012.