Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#3,025 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

So Lopez has been putting up empty stats for the past 3 years then?

#3,027 ·
So Lopez has been putting up empty stats for the past 3 years then?
Well its been argued to death that he couldn't join an all star team because of that.

I don't think Vaj is putting up empty stats I just feel that guys playing on a team that is performing at least decent should get more dap. Luckily that's not how the all star game works its not based on team performance.

#3,029 ·

If you're on a terrible team with a record like the Cavs, you either have to have a reputation as a great player (Deron Williams on Nets last year) or put up mind-blowing numbers (Love in recent years).

#3,039 ·

celtics have to be the worst team in the league right now. lee is the biggest joke in the history of the nba, and pierce is trying to take the crown. doc doesn't know how to coach. doesn't bring barbosa in till 4 minutes left to go in the game? no defense, no spacing, no shooting, no passing, no heart, disgrace. i'm ashamed to be a fan.

#3,046 ·

I don't know what you want me to say. I call it like I see it. Right now they suck and look like they need a trade. Look at the D in the paint and the rebounds, we need a big in the worse way. Like you want me to sit here and say, "The Celtics are 2 games below .500 and have been blownout in 3 straight, and seemingly are outrebounded and out scored in the paint EVERY GAME, but no let's keep doing the same thing for the rest of the season, it will be different next game."

#3,047 ·

They've needed a big for YEARS. They've been constantly one of, if not THE worst rebounding teams in the NBA. This is nothing new. Ainge is just a fucking idiot and doesn't make the appropriate moves.

Need rebounding? SIGN COURTNEY LEE, JASON TERRY, LEANDRO BARBOSA AND JEFF GREEN. MEBBE WILCOX CAN PLAY GOOD. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#3,048 ·

boston fans are fickle, true, but everyone's opinion right now is the right one, the team is trash. it's ainge's fault for trading perk, and making retarded signings since then, none of them being what the team needed. it's rondo fault for making ray feel left out last season which led him to miami, and only playing when he feels like it. it's pierce's fault for not having retired 2 years ago, and it's docs fault for not knowing how to coach. only players that should still be on this team come the deadline are kg, rondo(he pisses me off, but he's still a god), sullinger(beast and smart combo, rare), bradley. that's it, those 4. fuck the rest.

#3,049 · (Edited)

KG, Rondo, Bradley, and Sullinger. Keep those four.

Everyone else, nice knowing you, fuck off. And that list includes Doc Rivers.

Edit: Actually no fuck Rondo. The guy has been shit ever since his precious assist streak ended. Fuck him. KG, Bradley and Sully...keep those three. Everyone else fuck off.

Edit: Ok no Rondo can stay :side:

#3,052 ·
Was looking for the east to look stronger this year but Celtics,Nets disappointed so far. Granger is hurt, and Hibbert hasn't played as well as last year. Rose is out for the Bulls. Bynum is out for Philly.

I do think in the 2nd half of the season these teams will start to come together in time for the play offs. Outside of the Heat anything is up for grabs.

Knicks have played great but gotta give things more time.

Hawks and Bucks, have been the surprises for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.