Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#18,381 ·
I've been banned from that section for a month for 'trolling' in a review post about their last PPV.
Yes, that section was removed from my account, so I can not access it anymore. I am O.K. with this. I was never going to fit-in with the Tony316 & joesgonnakillyou type posters. Just wasn't going to happen. I understand wanting an alternative to WWE, or trying to look for a silver-lining in things but it gets to a point where you're not being rationale anymore & you're being a blind fanboy. When you specifically go out of your way to white knight every single possible negative remark you're well beyond just liking the product & you're in TNA apologist territory, which is exactly what those two are.

TNA sucks, we all know this. It's not some new breakthrough. No one is watching TNA or gives a fuck about it. Even the most loyal, die-hard fans of TNA are still just stealing the PPVs. That company hasn't gone anywhere in a decade & I doubt they ever do go anywhere. The only positive I can think about them is that there's not a poll every other day anymore taking bets on when they go out of business. If the best thing they can give the viewer is AJ Styles Vs. Chris Daniels for the 1,000th time, who cares?

#18,384 ·
Bryan will be fine. Tbh wins and loses do not matter as much for him as he will not be getting involved in the world or Wwe title feuds anytime soon. Plus big show is in a world title feud so should be winning their matches as much as it pains me to say.

#18,390 ·
He's the best wrestler on the planet but he is treated like shit and given jobber rolls.

I cant think of how many time big show has pinned him clean and that fucking stupid loss to super rey.

He could the the messiah of the company but hes held down all the time.
I don't think there's anything particularly ignoble about a loss to Rey Mysterio. He's one of the best in his particular style of wrestling in the US, basically an institution to himself. And that match was pretty good on its own merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.