Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Re: The future of TNA in your hands...
1. Who would be your face(s) of the company? AJ Styles, Austin Aries
2. Who would be your other main-eventers? D'Angelo Dinero, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels
3. Would you change how storylines are done? Or do you like the long term linked in storylines that make sense that the current booking team are doing? Long-term storylines are fine
4. What aspect of the company would you focus on internally (i.e. Tag division, X-Division, certain gimmick matches etc)? X-Division, Knockouts. Those divisions were what made TNA what it is today. They were what originally set TNA apart from WWE and established it as it's own thing.
5. How would you go about marketing TNA/IW within a decent budget (as TNA doesn't seem to agree with throwing money at it)? Some magazine ads/articles, radio ads, TV ads... stuff like that, I guess. Not too good at this part.
6. How would you attempt to get new fans and bring more awareness to the company? Take every PPV on the road, find a better venue than the Impact zone.
New name would be nice to. "Total Nonstop Action" doesn't have a major league ring to it.
^furious, projects self-image onto others^
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"