Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Antonio Cesaro = The Next Breakout Star?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #84 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Antonio Cesaro = The Next Breakout Star?

He seems to be. Cesaro's having an established run with the US Title, goes over a lot of talent, and seems to be protected against some of the top talent like Sheamus (lost by countout and not pinfall). These signs show that WWE are high on the guy and I'm not really bothered by that. Cesaro's a great wrestler, but his character is boring. I'm indifferent on the guy - and you won't see me demanding for him to get pushed, but I'll take him over WWE pushing guys like Bryan.