Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cult Presents - WWE 2011 - Entertainment Personified

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954
Default Re: The Cult Presents - WWE 2011 - Entertainment Personified

WWE Survivor Series
Sunday 20th November, 2011
Prediction Template

7. WWE Championship
Alberto Del Rio © w/Ricardo Rodriguez versus John Cena
Special Guest Referee: The Rock

Donít see why Cena would win it, however it wouldnít entirely surprise me. I think Del Rio really couldíve done with going over Cena strong when he was WWE Champion so this is your chance here.

6. World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry © versus Big Show

An absolute necessity. Henry was on fire at this point, Showís practically worthless at this point in time.

5. Traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match Team Nash; Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guererro versus Team Punk; CM Punk, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder (?)

Ready made for Team Punk here. A team led by Kevin Nash has no business getting a victory on PPV, Punkís push to continue here and a big chance for some of the mid card to shine, DB in particular I hope.

1.Traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match
Team Rhodes; Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Hunico, Drew Mcintyre and Tyson Kidd versus Team Orton; Randy Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Chris Masters and Yoshi Tatsu

Team Rhodes all the way. Rhodes and Barrett could do with the rub while a strong showing for Kidd would be nice. Although Orton and Sheamus on the same side has me with doubts for this one, hopefully Iím right!

3.If Christian loses he must leave Smackdown
Christian versus ?

Donít really know where Christian would fit in on Raw so Iím guessing he wins this and maybe itís the spark of a fresh push.

2.Tag Team Match
Beth Phoenix and Natalya versus Eve and Kelly Kelly

Really donít know and donít particularly care lol.

4.#1 Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships
The Usos; Jimmy and Jey Uso versus Primo and Epico

Criminally underused in real life, a win here would be a big boost for them.

Bonus Questions
1. Predict the match order Done
2. Who will Christian's opponent be? Kane
3. Will Zack Ryder be in condition to compete? No
4. Who will be the survivors(s) in the Team Nash/Team Punk match? Punk and Bryan
5. Who will be the survivor(s) in the Team Rhodes/Team Orton? Rhodes
6. Will Triple H get involved in the Nash/Punk match? Yes
7. Will The Rock call the WWE Championship match down the middle? No

Good luck with this and the thread as a whole
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote