Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your favorite Royal Rumble and favorite Rumble moments.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
Thekweewee
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Thekweewee 101 - 250Thekweewee 101 - 250
Default Re: Your favorite Royal Rumble and favorite Rumble moments.

2001 for me and I'll second the moment when Kane hit the Honky Tonk man over the head with the guitar. The way Kane shook his head afterwards just added to the hilarity. The Honky Tonk Man's entrance to his exit was just perfectly done, the commentary, the way the HTM stopped the whole rumble, his Elvis rip off act, Kane whacking him over the head, the body language it was just perfect. It's one of my all time favourite comedic WWF moments.

When Kane and the Undertaker ended up in the ring together and Scotty 2 Hotty entered, and on his walk-in his dancing gradually decreased as he got nearer to the ring as he realised who he was up against. Inevitably he lasted about 10 seconds flat.

Kaientai repeatedly interrrupting the royal rumble and repeatedly being thrown out (year 2000?) although I seem to remember Taka getting injured after a bad landing

I'd also put forward 2011

Nash's appearance,

John Morrison avoiding elimination by gripping the guard rail and jumping back on the steps, I thought that was incredible.

[X] TNA's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch WWE

[] WWE's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch TNA
Thekweewee is online now   Reply With Quote