Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #3422 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

WOW that's pretty conclusive that Rock's working Elimination Chamber. I agree TRS its going to be Rock/Punk II or they could swerve us and have Rock defend it against another heel if Punk's instead in the No.1 Contender Chamber Match.

I think it would be better for the PPV if it wasn't Punk again, Rock's title defense will be huge regardless even if its up against Hornswaggle, I'd rather they then pad out the Chamber with Cena, Punk, Orton etc (IMAGINE LESNAR!")