Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #2008 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
I wasn't saying we were garbage because IMP was good. Us being garbage was unrelated. IMP put in a little effort for once and was by far better than anyone else.

You wouldn't have been much of a miss if my kill had gone through tbh, neither would I for that matter. I would have lynched you in the first couple of phases, so figured you were worth a Vig shot. Why is a Vig shot so much worse than lynching players? Because you don't get a claim with Vig shots? Claims can rarely clear someone anyway.
it wasn't a little effort. he put in effort, he rationalized what was going on and figured out sxe quickly. he played how he should play, but this sadly won't last.

You would have lynched me? How exactly were you planning to do that? You were planning to do what no one else has ever done before, lolz.

36 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."