Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recommended attitude era viewing?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 12:41 AM
Clique
✯✯✯ Kissing Under the Mistletoe ✯✯✯

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Recommended attitude era viewing?

I say start from the fall of 1996 when Austin was feuding with Bret Hart and Brian Pillman. It is pre-Attitude Era but the television was so compelling in those programs that it's good 'build' so to speak before you get into the great (edgy) storylines of '97-'00. I have a subscription to WWE Classics On Demand with my cable provider they are playing every Raw from the start of the Monday Night Wars. Right now they are in late 1998 which was a very fun time with Rock as Corporate Champion, The Corporation forming, Austin feuding with McMahon & Undertaker who is forming The Ministry of Darkness, etc.

If you are not able to subscribe to that service with cable or on WWE's website, maybe another user can suggest a torrent site for you to find episodes online. WWE has taken out almost everyone who uploaded full shows on YouTube so you won't get any luck there. But late 1996 is good to get the proper build going into the era.

THIS CHRISTMAS
ALL I'M REALLY ASKING FOR IS YOU

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome