Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #2005 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlsmas View Post
Sorry Tat

They weren't listening and I couldn't do anything else, I even thought of stuff to say but none listened
Lawls, next time don't fake info., actually you should never fake info., esp. when it's ridiculously obvious that you're faking. Instead of pulling out a desperation move, telling them to wait for my defense would have helped. I could have possibly gotten them to lynch Big Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
What could tat have said once she came on? If she said she didn't block me I could have just said she's lying because she's been caught and she was already made to look scummy by not saying who she blocked in the first place. I know why she did it but it still made her look scummy.
I think I could have reasoned with McQueen, Stax, and Clover. It's too bad for Town that I have a conscience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
Garbage? For shooting at you? Shall we ignore the fact that you were calling for mine and Tat's heads from the get go? I don't care for tiers or reputations, if I think you're scum i'll say so. I was wrong but you weren't much better
I wish your shot had gone through on Night 1, Doc.