Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #1970 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Hell Rell has always been my third favorite Dipset member. And Juelz is a love or hate rapper, I can understand why people don't like him, but his solos on DI & most of From Me To U was probably the best I've heard from a rapper that young. He was on a roll during that time. What The Game Been Missin still has some classic songs (Lil Boy Fresh) and isn't a bad album by any means but FM2U has my 2 of my 3 favorite Juelz records ever (Santana's Town and Okay Okay)

And Cam, I said earlier how interesting he was because of his massive style change. Compare S.D.E to "I get the computers 'puting", you wouldn't know it's the same guy on the first listen. Capo is usually garbage but he has his moments like on "Come Home With Me"
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 12-11-2012 at 08:09 PM.