Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #88 (permalink)
Osize10
Working on my abs

Osize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
WWE backed themselves into a corner with their booking again. Ryback shouldn't lose his third PPV match in a row, and The Shield shouldn't lose their first match in the company. As a fan of both Ryback and The Shield, I think Ryback's team should win, then, in the main-event between Cena and Ziggler, The Shield should destroy Cena to let Ziggler retain his MITB, because they're a Shield against injustice right? Well, it's an injustice that Ziggler has to defend his MITB against Cena. I could see this happening.
I agree with you about wwe being in a corner again. That isn't a bad thing as it leads to unpredictability, but I'd hate to see them completely throw someone under the bus. Everybody can end up as strong as ever after this match. If they feel the need to have Bryan or Kane get pinned, then make Hell No/Ryback extremely tough to put away and book a crazy spot that finally ends it.

The only way Ryback could be pinned is if he and Hell No get ambushed by a new shield member.

I think fans seem to forget that the shield is a group of guys jumping wrestlers at their weakest point. It wouldn't make much sense for them to be booked as wrestling gods just because. They are a strength in numbers type of group, and should be booked as such until personal rivalries are developed and allowed to branch. Then you can show off the wrestling talent all you want. All is not lost if the Shield eat a loss here, especially if some uninvited guests disrupt this match in favor of Hell No/Ryback.
Osize10 is offline   Reply With Quote