Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Specialty missing from entrances
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Pack O Pits
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Specialty missing from entrances

I think that even narrowing the entrance way so that it brings the fans closer to the wrestlers would make things more fun plus I would give them more seats to sell on the floor. Like the OP said they used to do this before and it really gave the crowd a connection with the wrestlers, it seemed like it was going to be a brutal war no matter who was coming down. It gave the crowd and viewers a connection with the wrestler, at least it did for me, now it’s just larger than life and from my perspective they might as well just do them while on commercial break.

It doesn’t even need all the pyros or anything that way. It’s a more aggressive approach to entering the ring. It’s too easy for a heel to simply ignore the crowd when they are so far away and they walk down the center of the ramp. I like the more in your face approach.

As many said though, the music isn’t very good either. If I was a musical artist I’d be sending the WWE my every song hoping they’d have someone they could use it for. Easy way to promote yourself and get people listening to you music.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome