Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #1950 (permalink)
ABrown
K.O.N.Y.

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Sorry for this mini rant, but some people have some shit taste in music.

I was getting fucked with by my white friends and they were saying I am black and don't know rap.

I don't know as much as a lot of the people that post in here, but I know more than the average person.

So they quiz me and ask me some questions:

1. Name 15 2 Chainz song.

I told them I don't listen to 2 Chainz and they say that he is the best rapper out right now and I am stupid for not listening to him.

2. Name 5 songs on Tygas most recent mixtape.

No clue.

3. Name 5 songs by MGK.

No clue.

4. Name 5 songs from Wiz Khalifas new album.

Don't know.

They say I don't know rap and ask me who are some artists I like that are current.

I start off and say Kendrick Lamar. They instantly cut me off and say he blows and ask how I can like him, but not 2 Chainz.

I swear people will dick ride whoever is most popular.
The fact that you answered no clue/don't know shows you know GOOD music