Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#4,115 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

So when I go and have my dinner it was 2-1 Arsenal and the 2'nd half has just kicked off, just checked the score now and see it's finished 7-3!

that's 35 goals so far this weekend and I think if there's 7 goals tomorrow in the 2 games then that's a new record

#4,126 ·

It's funny that some people here take things so seriously. Arsenal has Finsbury Park overground along with Drayton Park overground, thats 2 train stations close to the Emirates to compensate for the tube strikes, also TFL wouldve put a lot more buses onto, there is no way their game shouldve been called off not when QPR and Fulham both played at home with the same hassles.

It is all a bit bollocks that their game was off in all honesty.

#4,129 ·

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2012/0000235240.php

FC Schalke 04 have been dealt a blow after Lewis Holtby revealed he would not be signing a new deal with the club.

The midfielder will see out his existing contract, which runs until 30 June 2013, before moving on to pastures new at the end of the current campaign.
Apparently he has his heart set on the Premiership. Hopefully the fact him and his dad are Everton fans will be enough to convince him to join us over Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool who are also looking at him.

Dunno what I am reading in this thread right now...

Must defeat Mozza tomorrow.
I'm so torn about tomorrow. On one hand we have a decent home record lately against Chelsea, but on the other hand we have no Fellaini and Gibson and possibly no Coleman and Mirallas.

After today I can't handle another goalfest of a day.. low scoring draw for me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.