Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
Join Date: Jul 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: What do you hate about the WWE now?
A lot of problems.
- Boring champion that needs to drop the belt. It was fine if Punk was champ until May or something, but all year is just stretching it and pretty much killed my interests by the end of this summer.
- No meaning to anything. Outside of the main guy(s), everyone else has no storyline going for them. They just come out every week, wrestle a random match and if they have a "feud", their rival interferes or distracts them. Or is on commentary. THAT'S it.
- Nothing ever happens. Pretty self-explanatory.
- No star power. Seriously, outside of Orton and Cena, I couldn't care less about most of this roster. I like Sheamus but he's not enough to make 5 hours of boring TV passable.
- Plus more I can't bother mentioning.