Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #2001 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
Garbage? For shooting at you? Shall we ignore the fact that you were calling for mine and Tat's heads from the get go? I don't care for tiers or reputations, if I think you're scum i'll say so. I was wrong but you weren't much better
No, that's just straight up garbage. I don't even try shooting off the better players when I'm vig because it basically ruins towns chances if they flip town. It does make a major difference and you're pretty dumb if you don't realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
Yeah IMP was by far the best town player. Probably says a lot for how the rest of us played though.

Lawls pretty much gave up with one vote on him. Big made a few mistakes at the end which it wasn't impossible to pick up on.

Still, congrats scum and Big for doing exactly what he needed.
I hate on IMP more than most people on here, but that's only because I know how well he can play. Him playing as well as he did doesn't mean that we weren't good, it just means he finally tried. He's better than the majority of us when he tries.