Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #2576 (permalink)
Slient Alarm
HE'S FAT

Slient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by O JOELY NIGHT View Post
Can definitely understand wanting to see QPR go down. The team literally stopped giving a shit when they learned Bolton did not win and the fans were cheering for the City goals and then the players were hugging City players after the game.

I just don't really see whar Sunderland did wrong. I mean you guys were half celebrating that you won the league. Then you were in shock to hear the City winner. Then the Sunderland laughs came. Doesn't seem like Sunderland overdid it.

Well that's how I think events went. If they were cheering for City throughout the match then fair enough, I can see why United would be pissed off.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just hating.
Initially I didn't want QPR to go down because of last season, it was because Hughes is a cunt but Shaun Derry gave an interview a few weeks back on Talksport where he admitted that once they found out they were safe, they took their foot off the gas.

So QPR are top of my shit list. I hope they get relegated and I hope the huge wages they're paying to players cripple them in the Championship.

Yeah, I'm bitter.