Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #80 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

I just got the flamethrower but am afraid of lighting EVERYTHING on fire with a single trigger squeeze. I didn't realize the more camps (forts) you take over (liberate) the more weapons become free.

the structure of this game is identical to Assassins' creed 3 (same company go figure) but done much better. I only need to get the revolver and I got em all (so far...).

The emergence of the heavy guards are starting to piss me off. Half the time I'll shoot a cage in a camp just to have the guards alerted to the caged animal attacking me instead.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote