Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cult Presents - WWE 2011 - Entertainment Personified
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Cult Presents - WWE 2011 - Entertainment Personified

WWE Survivor Series
Sunday 20th November, 2011
Prediction Template

7. WWE Championship
Alberto Del Rio © w/Ricardo Rodriguez versus John Cena
Special Guest Referee: The Rock
I was on the fence about this because you might be going for something different from real life and have Cena win the title, but I think Rock will screw Cena and Del Rio reigns supreme here.

4. World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry © versus Big Show
No doubts here... oh and if you decide to do full shows in the thread, Mark Henry makes writing Smackdown that much more fun btw

5. Traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match Team Nash; Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guererro versus Team Punk; CM Punk, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder (?)
Kevin Nash should never be on the winning side of a match.

1. Traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match
Team Rhodes; Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Hunico, Drew Mcintyre and Tyson Kidd versus Team Orton; Randy Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Chris Masters and Yoshi Tatsu
Purely because there are more Superstars that would make for better characters going forwards on the heel team. Kidd > Tatsu

3. If Christian loses he must leave Smackdown
Christian versus ?
I know you aren't an idiot and getting rid of Christian would be the move of one unless you have something special planned.

6. Tag Team Match
Beth Phoenix and Natalya versus Eve and Kelly Kelly
Obvious result is obvious.

2. #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships
The Usos; Jimmy and Jey Uso versus Primo and Epico
Prefer these two personally so I'll go for the cousins over the brothers.

Bonus Questions
1. Predict the match order Done
2. Who will Christian's opponent be? Gonna jump on the bandwagon and say Morrison
3. Will Zack Ryder be in condition to compete? No and Triple H will replace him.
4. Who will be the survivors(s) in the Team Nash/Team Punk match? Punk, HHH and Bryan
5. Who will be the survivor(s) in the Team Rhodes/Team Orton? Rhodes and Barrett
6. Will Triple H get involved in the Nash/Punk match? Yeah he will fill the gap on Team Punk
7. Will The Rock call the WWE Championship match down the middle? Hayell no.

Can't wait for it man, good luck with this thread as a whole as well

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome