Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #3400 (permalink)
King Trips
Still the GOAT

King Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

THAT MATCH. NEEDS TO BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. NOW.

If we get Rock-Cena II I'm going to be really fucking pissed off. If Rock should come back and take on ANYBODY at Mania it should be Brock, title or no title I don't even care. It doesn't really NEED the title on it though. That way we could have Punk-Taker for the title in a co-main event.

Brock-Rock & Punk-Taker >>> Cena-Rock & HHH-Taker

Cena has been in world title matches / main events at 8 Wrestlemania's in a row now. I love me some Cena every now and then, but DAMN. Have him in a Triple H vs Sheamus role @ Wrestlemania XXVI (Middle of the show against one of the younger guys) and let the main events shine.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady
King Trips is offline   Reply With Quote