Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #2155 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF Ballot
Exclamation Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Santa Claus IV. View Post
There's a classic Masters Superstars performance with Stixx from IPW:UK this year. I'll try and upload it at some point. TLK and Moops will like it given their love for Superstars era Masters. Travis is very good so I have no trouble believing that match was great even if it doesn't sound like a Superstars type Masters match. Masters needs to pop up more in 2012 than he has in 2012. Morrison too actually.
plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
So there are people who don't think Morrison sucks then? Because I always thought I was weird or something for thinking he was nowhere as bad as people made him out to be.
Morrison is THE MAN.

Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline   Reply With Quote