Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #5087 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Started a new game, 14 games in with Guimaraes sitting in first place by 5 points. Only signed Jonatas for my midfield. I actually got my best result as a small team in any FM game, I beat Benfica 6-1 at home and they didn't even have a man down. Unbelievable and totally unexpected,also tied Sporting 1-1 at the Alvalade but lost to Porto 3-0 at home. Hopefully I can snag at least 2 draws in the return games and win the remaining games which I think I can do. Just in January now, would be awesome if I picked up the league win. My tactics are beast and have been working since FM10 lol
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote