Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - VGA splitter cable to clone monitor image to TV - best option?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: VGA splitter cable to clone monitor image to TV - best option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Claus View Post
alternatively, if you have an xbox 360, you could always stream all windows-compatible video formats through the xbox using windows media center.

If you have an xbox, lemme know and I can take you through that process
Ahh, no man, I've never really been a gamer so I don't have an Xbox 360.

The worst thing that happens is that i will have to swap the VGA cables if and when i use them. No problem really, I mean they would both be showing the same things anyway, just would have been completely easy the other way.

never mind, cheers lads!
Issues_Sunshyne is online now   Reply With Quote