Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #5086 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Getting into it now in my second season with Arsenal. I finished 5th with 58 points in the first but now top after 13 games with 31 points. I managed to win the first 8 and I won all my games in the group stage of the Europa League. I'm 2 points clear in the league with 2 to 3 games in hand on the teams close to me.

My squad's working well despite it being small with the Europa League issue, playing Thursday & Sunday and players being tired, plus injuries to Strootman & Diaby. Podolski & Giroud are fucking awesome together. Podolski on his own is a beast. I'm mostly playing a 4-3-1-2, sometimes 4-3-2-1. Liverpool & Arsenal got whooped 4-1 at home and I've had wins at Everton & Villa. I lost 2-0 at Fulham and 1-0 at City, plus my draw was at Stoke (1-1) thanks to a fuck up from Gibbs.

GK: Begovic, Szczęsny (Fabianksi & Mannone in reserves).
DF: Jose Enrique, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Alderweireld, Sagna, (Martin) Kelly.
MF: Arteta, (Andre) Ayew, Strootman, Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey (Rosicky in reserves).
AM: Cazorla, Isco, Oxlade-Chamberlain.
ST: Podolski, Giroud, Walcott.

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote