Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #1876 (permalink)
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
I've got a feeling that Ambrose, and Rollins will turn on Reigns once they are ready to split them up. I say this because I feel like we may get a segment between The Rock and Reigns at the Royal Rumble PPV. Rock telling him he was in the same situation as him with The Nation, and that he soon found it better for him to leave. This creates a certain level of paranoia on Dean's part who then informs Rollins about Reigns secret talk with The Rock. What I am getting at here is that ultimately you are going to have two top stars from this. Ambrose will be a top heel, and Reigns is going to be up there with Cena. Mark my words folks this Reigns guy is going to be a top notch face. Rollins has potential, but I don't see anything immediately happening for him.
I don't think Reigns has the charisma to carry himself to that level. its all well and good to be a big guy n all but if you bore the audience to tears then you ain't gunna get over, not in the long term. Same with Ryback, hes a flash in the pan and has no staying power.

Seth Rollins will also have this problem but he is far more well versed than Reigns so he might pull a D Bry and improve through practice.

Top Heel Material

"Now for me the biggest part of it is elevating the belt. I donít believe a championship makes a wrestler and a wrestler makes a champion. I have to raise the profile even higher than the championship and make everybody want it because I have it. I want my performance to be at the highest level of anybody in the company. I want to make everybody step up to me. Iíll create my own challenges; I want to make sure the energy is pointing to me and the United States championship. I donít want it to be a trinket.Ē
Dean Ambrose

= GOAT in training