Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #2536 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
It's the same with dissent bookings, yellows for diving, comments about refs etc etc - they just make random attempts to enforce rules that usually get overlooked, followed by two weeks of outrage when other offenses go unpunished, before they move on to the next bit.

Now you're a successful club I'd get used to it cause they usually only do it in high profile cases to make the biggest splash.

It's almost a twisted compliment, and if I was a City fan I'd be fuming
we should have kolarov turn up and recite christmas carols to scare the fuck out of the fa.

surprised that swearing at clattenburg is worse than blister boy kicking camel gob jr though

Last edited by Kiz : 12-11-2012 at 08:37 AM.