Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #5085 (permalink)
Desecrated
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Desecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missed
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

2-1 victory at home, drop 3-0 down in the first half, but an excellent comeback against the European Champions.

Had been on a roll of 16 wins on the bounce prior this game, so all the momentum was with me. Not so sure how to approach the League Cup final against Celtic following this result. Started with my tried and trusted 4-2-3-1, which worked at home. But didn't get me off to the good start here. Switched to my European nights 4-3-1-2, which secured my passage through the group stage with victories over Inter, Chelsea and Villarreal.

Pretty much already secured the Scottish Premier League title, Dundee United is the closest team, 12 points behind with them having 2 games in hand.
Desecrated is offline   Reply With Quote