Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #2531 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, we have a huge large game against the DARK VILLA tonight. I'm a bit concerened that the streak will end seeing as we have so many key players out with injuries. I'm also worried about Mark Bunn's form in goal over the past couple of games. Hopefully Villa won't rely on crosses, if so it could be a problem because our two first choice full backs are out injured, therefore the vanilla midget in the nets will suffer from a lack of protection.

I hope the fengibbons and 'Normal for Nolfolk' types don't turn this into a hate thing about Lambert, that's exactly what he will want, to take the positive support for our team and turn it into something negative. I for one will be applauding his arrival tonight but that's as far as it goes. We wouldn't be where we are now without his incredible work for the club, but at the same time we need to move on because we have a very good replacement in Chris Hughton.

If Hollywood Hesk is about I would be interested to here his thoughts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome