Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #2530 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTA SNRUB View Post
well if you're going to charge one, charge everyone that swears at a ref. i guess you wouldnt want 5v5 every week.
It's the same with dissent bookings, yellows for diving, comments about refs etc etc - they just make random attempts to enforce rules that usually get overlooked, followed by two weeks of outrage when other offenses go unpunished, before they move on to the next bit.

Now you're a successful club I'd get used to it cause they usually only do it in high profile cases to make the biggest splash.

It's almost a twisted compliment, and if I was a City fan I'd be fuming