Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - And your NEW World Champion... JOHN CENA!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 05:26 AM   #40 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: And your NEW World Champion... JOHN CENA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyfan View Post
So is the Blue briefcase specifically for the WHC? I don't recall them ever saying that, Zig could cash it in on Punk and then get destroyed by Cena, leaves CM Punk time to heal for Austin, Cena to defend against the rock, and Big Show and Sheamus to have another awesome match 0_O
Blue is for the Smackdown brand, and the SD brand has the World Title. They've said this during the MITB PPV too, it's made to cash in on the World Champ. However, I'm sure they could just have Ziggler cash it in on the WWE Champ and come up with some bullshit excuse. They won't though, and if Cena has to win the briefcase I'd rather see him be the World Champ than WWE again.