Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #2520 (permalink)
kingfunkel
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHoHoHumph View Post
Romeu out for 6 months. Don't really know if Chelsea fans like him all that much, only match I saw him in was when he gave up the ball for a United goal.
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I do like him, doesn't get enough chances to start. Much better footballer than Mikel for my money.

That goal against United wasn't his fault, Cech should of noticed that he was the only player to show for the ball and the CBs made no movement to give him a quick option to pass the ball. Watch Barcelona do it you see the 2 CB go wide and Busquets goes down the middle to recieve the ball and if he's closed down he has 6 passes cb1, cb2, gk, lb, rb and cm. Chelsea got it all wrong and he was stranded. I'd blame Cech for not realising it and playing to him also the back line of Chelsea for not being on the same wave length as Romeu & Cech. Well that was my take on it.