Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #5083 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

I'm still playing 2012. I was going to buy 2013 but a mate who had just picked up 12 wanted a network game, didn't see the point of going backward and forward.

Is 13 worth it to buy yet? I was thinking of getting it in January.

Anyone know how, on fm 12, you can speed up between days? I don't mean on holiday, I mean when it seems to be loading and you get tips and results from other leagues etc? I'm only playing with the English leagues but getting all sorts of U18 results and everything. Last night it was over 10 minutes from one day to the next because of it. Is this just a load screen that fills it's time with results or is there a way to sort that out??
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote