Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Slammy Awards Live Next Week Dec.17

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #24 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012 Slammy Awards Live Next Week Dec.17

Well I am not going to buy the App just to vote in this thing, but I'll throw my two cents in for what the winners are in my mind based on my opinions.

Superstar of the Year
CM Punk

- That is pretty much by default. His long title reign has yielded some great work from Punk, even in undesirable situations. His programs with Jericho and Bryan were great and his pairing with Paul Heyman was a great idea. It also doesn't hurt that Punk tends to have really good matches too.

Breakout Star of the Year
Dolph Ziggler

- The award is most likely going to go to Ryback. I don't doubt that at all. But for me, I have been singing Ziggler's praises since 2009, so it is great to FINALLY see him being featured and promoted in a way that he can best showcase his talents. It has been there for years. It is just great to see it being treated with some importance.

Trending Now Award (Hashtag of the Year)
- Ugh! Not even going to bother with this. I don't even know what the hell that means.

Comeback of the Year
Brock Lesnar

- I guess it should go to Lawler. I mean. He did, you know, come back from the dead to return to the show. But he came back to be a commentator. I am going to focus on wrestling and comeback of the year for wrestling, again, pretty much by default, has to go to Lesnar. Out of the company for 8 years and returns with a huge spark and has two of the biggest main event matches of the year.

Kiss of the Year
AJ on Kane in the Mixed Tag Team Match on Raw

- Well AJ is getting this one no matter what, right? I mean Wrestlemania 28, the kiss of death on Punk when she shoved him through a table, her make out session with Cena...she has pretty much got this unless they give it to Cena & Eve. Not bloody likely though. But this one in the mixed tag was just hilarious & creepy at the same time. I got a kick out of it.

"Tell me I did NOT just see that" (The Most Shocking Moment of the Year)
Brock Lesnar's Return

- I mean, yeah. That has to be it, right?

LOL Moment of the Year
Team Hell No in therapy (Kane's Speech)

- Much to my surprise, the real comedic force in Team Hell No has been Kane. His Dr. Evil speech & his as a waiter at the diner were great dead pan hilarity.

Match of the Year
Undertaker Vs. Triple H Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania 28

Yeah, I mean, we all know that is the match that is going to win it and it is a great match that deserves it.

Some Runner Ups:
- CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho: Street Fight at Extreme Rules 2012
- John Cena Vs. Brock Lesnar: No DQ at Extreme Rules 2012
- CM Punk Vs. Daniel Bryan at Over the Limit 2012
- CM Punk Vs. Daniel Bryan: No Holds Barred with AJ as Referee at Money in the Bank 2012

SUMMERSLAM 2014 REVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote