Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Fantasy Sports Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #277 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: General Fantasy Sports Thread

The commish of my fantasy football league is an absolute knob.

This week was the do or die games for playoff spots.

TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE, the commish was 12-1 (he just lost today so he is now 12-2).

There are two girls in the league, which includes myself. The other girl played the commish for a fool and made him think he was going to get somewhere with her. In case you were wondering, she probably weighs around 200 pounds, and has a thing for seriously playing around with people's feelings. He isn't the first one she has led on to believe they would get a relationship out of and then ended up basically saying LOLOLOL JUST JOKING, I DON'T WANT YOU. She hurt my friend really bad, to the point where he almost wanted to kill himself...it was the first time since his ex-GF that he found someone who he thought actually loved him. Anyway, that is straying away a bit....

So, anyway, commish still has a boner for her, so he was very obviously helping her out this season because the only thing she knows is TOM BRADY.

Tiebreakers should come down to who has the most points for, not some fucking horseshit how many times you have won/lost in your division. Now, because of his clearly obvious bias, I have to play for some garbage consolidation spot.

I don't mind if I get out, it isn't anything new, but, to get out in such a gay way is fucking weak.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Last edited by Catalanotto : 12-11-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: I can't word things for shit tonight
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote