Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #1815 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
What I am surprised at is how strong they have made The Shield look. Now before some of you jump in with the whole "Ryback knocked them all down with a ladder etc." or "Ryback chased them out through the crowd last week etc". But I mean they aren't afraid of Ryback, Kane, Bryan etc. They stand there ground in the ring. They take them on. Reigns was going one on one with Ryback and didn't even look weak in the encounter.

I hope for the love of god that The Shield go over on Sunday, and look powerful doing it too.
I'd say Ryback throwing the ladder at them actually made them look stronger considering they still held their own with everyone in the ring after being hit. Reigns was hanging in there with Ryback quite well too.