Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Slammy Awards Live Next Week Dec.17

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: 2012 Slammy Awards Live Next Week Dec.17

Punk is the only choice for Superstar Of The Year but I can't see how he's going to win with "fan voting". There's NO way the WWE is just going to let their fans "vote" for a heel, whether it's rigged or not, so I imagine Cena is going to somehow win even though it's critically inaccurate.

Breakout star of the year - Roidback

Trending Now award - WHAT?

Comeback of the year - Brock Lesnar

Kiss of the year - AJ and Cena

Tell me I did NOT just see that - Shield debut, or Big Show returns to screw Cena against Johnny Ace. I guess I could see them trying to give it to Lawler for his heart attack but I hope not.

LOL Moment of the Year - Cena pouring BBQ sauce on Michael Cole

Match Of The Year - Taker vs Triple H or Rock vs Cena. . And so we're clear, the is for Rock vs Cena.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 12-10-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote