Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 12/10/12 Discussion: Muppets, Mustaches and Mayhem! LOOK OUT!

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #1066 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default re: Raw 12/10/12 Discussion: Muppets, Mustaches and Mayhem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Ho-Ho View Post
Ziggler looked very smart that entire match actually. Even avoiding that Brogue Kick was pretty great. I'm pretty sure he's going over Cena Sunday.
Kiss of death. Take the logical conclusion to a match and reverse it, and that's what the Fed will do. Ziggler will probably lose after slipping on a banana peel and going through 5 tables, or something ridiculous.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote