Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 12/10/12 Discussion: Muppets, Mustaches and Mayhem! LOOK OUT!

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #1065 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Getting over in the mid-card

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: Raw 12/10/12 Discussion: Muppets, Mustaches and Mayhem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
I am enjoying this match.

Have we all considered we might like Raw better if we didn't log on to kvetch about the show?
I get pissed whether I'm on the forums or not. I'm just here to talk wrestling over all. Just so happens the product is absolute shit right now so overwhelming negativity is just going to be the norm until the product improves... hopefully.