Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #10716 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Booker/Goldust vs Jericho/Christian for me.

Another short series I'd recommend is Masters vs Mcintyre. Both Superstars matches from August 2010 and May 2011 are quality, but there's also a February 2011 Smackdown match which goes 3 minutes which is quality for the criminally short time it gets and actually gets a callback spot in the later May match.

Christian/Mcintyre might be a better series all things considered though, i.e 3/4 matches which get good time and even the shortest match still gets more time than Masters/Mcintyre from February.