Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Damien Sandow's Storyline

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
CMPunkFan18
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage News On Damien Sandow's Storyline

I like the idea of Judas Devlin and Aiden English, but they are definitely not ready to be called up yet.
I wouldnt want Kassius Ohno as his debut could be better than this. I actually dont mind the idea of Big E Langston. I mean think about it, Sandow calls up this big, jacked up dude from the audience in order to humiliate him, Big E gets all 3 right, Sandow is in disbelief, so gives him another hard question which he again gets right. Langston becomes his apprentice/bodyguard. I feel this would be an interesting way to debut him as everyone would be thinking of debuting him like Ryback with the squashes which would suck.
This way his gimmick is like a jacked up, musclehead genius, which is funny in an ironic way. I also wouldnt mind Xavier Woods for this role, or better yet have both be his apprentice and make Woods & Langston a tag team led by Sandow. I dunno I think this could work.