Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Remove the Red Rep

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Remove the Red Rep

I like to look at my rep as a reminder for posts people have liked/disliked. What I find is when someone green reps you it has a comment like "I agree, man" or a smiley face, when someone red reps it's with "Fuck You! Attitude era 4lyf, u dn no wreslin"

I have never red repped someone for anything that wasn't racist or something just very wrong, which is very rare. I wouldn't red rep someone for disagreeing with them, that would make the public forum we use obsolete. If everyone did that it would be just the Original Post, and then a mix of red and green rep for it.

At the end of the day, rep means nothing. I only look at mine to see what people have thought about what I've said. If we got notifications for when someone quoted us, I don't think rep would be needed.